About NAMB Contact NAMB
Church Planting resources arranged by topic
Unique people group resources and places in need of churches
Church Planting Centers (CPCs) are environments where multiple disciples are intentionally cultivated,
selected, developed, and
sent with support to make discipleswhich
results in new churches.
• Individual Churches• Networks• Associations• Para-church or intentionally established Non-Profits
• Preparing more than one disciple at a time• From outside the “environment” or community• From within the “environment” (Indigenous)• Laity that will lead or be a part of church planting teams
• There is a process that can be communicated• Disciple making that results in church planting is a stated value of the “environment”
• Interns & teams are chosen based on pre-established criteria
• Character• Knowledge • Skills• Doctrine and Values of the denomination• Family prepared
• With resources• To the lost• Continued networking and support
If you would like to receieve email updates and notices from the Missional Networks team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and asked to be subscribed to the church planting centers updates. Also, check out the Missional Network website. This site was created to post what the Missional Networks group is discovering as they research church planting centers across North America. To access the webiste click here.
If you have any questions or need assistance, call (770) 410-6234 or e-mail email@example.com.
A Southern Baptist Convention entity supported by the Cooperative Program and the Annie Armstrong Easter Offering® ©Copyright 2010 North American Mission Board, SBC